WELCOME TO TIChE2018 and ITIChE2018
We are pleased to invite you to participate in The 28th National Thai Institute of Chemical Engineering and Applied Science Conference (TIChE2018) and The 8thInternational Thai Institute of Chemical Engineering and Applied Science Conference (ITIChE2018), which will take place on November 8-9, 2018 at A-One The Royal Cruise Hotel, Pattaya, Thailand. The TIChE2018 and ITIChE2018 aims to bring together leading academic and industrial scientists, engineers, researchers and research scholars to share their experience and research about all aspects of chemical engineering and applied science related research. The theme of the conference is “Designing Tomorrow: Towards Sustainable Engineering and Technology”.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission :
15 June 2018==>Extended to : 30 June 2018
- Deadline for Full Paper Submission :
15 July 2018==>Extended to : 15 August 2018
- Notification of Review Results : 7 September 2018
- Deadline for Revised Paper Submission : 28 September 2018
- Acceptance Notification : 1 October 2018
- Open for Registration : 1 October 2018
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration : 15 October 2018
- Deadline for Regular Registration : 26 October 2018
- Use-in-Conference-Only edition of Abstract Book available for download : 9 November 2018
- Conference Dates : 8-9 November 2018
- Official Edition of Conference Proceedings Release : 23 November 2018
Selected papers will be published in national and international journals including:
- Engineering Journal (Scopus, CAS, ACI, TCI)
- KMUTT Research and Development Journal (indexed in ACI, TCI)
- Engineering Transactions: Special issue (indexed in TCI)
- Burapha Science Journal (indexed in ACI, TCI)
CAS = Chemical Abstracts Service
ACI = Asean Citation Index
TCI = Thailand-Journal Citation Index
- Oral Presentations have a 20 minutes slots. Please prepare a presentation that lasts for up to 15 minutes maximum to allow 3-5 minutes for discussion after your talk. We recommend meeting with the session support 15-30 minutes before start of the session of your presentation to upload your slides from USB flash dive/memory stick.
- Accepted formats: PPTX or PDF.
- Please label your file with your Name and the session member.
- Poster size should be A0 size (90 x 120 cm) and must be in portrait format. The content on poster include Abstract, Objective, Methodology, Results, and Conclusion.
Click Download>>>Conference Program
Click Download>>>Presentation Program_TIChE2018