Track 1 : Science and Technology
– Agricultural Sciences
– Biological Sciences
– Chemistry and Applied Chemistry
– Mathematics and Statistics
– Physics and Applied Physics
– Aquaculture and Marine Technology
– Bioengineering and Biomedical Engineering
– Chemical Engineering
– Civil Engineering
– Computer Engineering, Computer Science and IT
– Electrical Engineering
– Environmental Sciences and Engineering
– Food Sciences and Technology
– Industrial Engineering
– Material Sciences
– Mechanical Engineering
– Polymer Sciences
Track 2 : Humanities and Social Science
– Business Management
– Cognitive Sciences
– Languages and Linguistics
– Media and Communications
– Religious Studies
– Social and Cultural Issues
– Social Responsibility
– Social Sciences
– Travel/Transportation/Tourism/Hospitality Management
– Political Sciences and Laws
– Public Administrations
Track 3 : Health Science
– Allied Health Sciences
– Medical Sciences
– Pharmaceutical Sciences
– Public Health
– Sport Sciences
Track 4 : Arts and Design : Fine & Applied Art, Music & Performing Art
Track 5 : Eastern Economic Corridor
- Deadline for Abstract OR Full Paper submission : 1 June 2019
- Notification of review results : 15 August 2019
- Deadline for revised paper submission : 31 August 2019
- Acceptance notification : 15 September 2019
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration : 30 September 2019
- Deadline for Late Owl Registration : 31 October 2019
- Use-in-Conference-Only edition of Proceedings available for download : 20 November 2019
- Conference Dates : 27-29 November 2019
- Official Edition of Conference Proceedings release : 9 December
Registration Terms And Conditions
registration will be possible – (for presenters).
In order to provide a greater opportunity for more people to present at the conference, each accepted paper with multiple co-authors should have a different conference registrant. However, co-authors may appear on multiple papers.
Presenters of accepted contributions will have to be registered to the conference by – to be included in the conference program, at least one registration per paper.
Registration fees of all presenters include access to the conference facilities, conference book of abstract, and coffee breaks.
Students are allocated a discount price for standard registration.
All participants (not presenters) attending the conference will have to register as conference participants.
Presentation in the conference is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
Registrations cancelled or missed transfer will not be eligible for a refund.
The conference program may be subject to changes.
For questions regarding registration please contact conference secretariat by e-mail email@example.com
1.Visit the conference registration system (http://www.buuconference.buu.ac.th/registration/)
2.Put your personal information including the details of your paper.
3.You can identify yourself as a regular participant or as a student. If you register as a student, make sure that you bring a proof that you are enrolled in a registered program from your university (or a valid student card).
4.You are invited to provide payment details. You can select an invoice address.
5.After completion of the registration procedure, please print out the form (detail of payment will be in the form please check).
6.Organize payment of your registration fees within 7 days. A payment procedure for this conference is the bank transfer (or international bank transfer).
(At least one registration per paper)
7.Take the deposit slip after you pay your registration fees.
8.Submit the deposit slip to our website (https://buuconference.buu.ac.th) including copy of student card, indicating your current student status.
|Early Bird Registration
(30 September – 31 October 2019)
|Late Owl Registration
(31 October 2019 – 27 November 2019)
|Burapha Staffs /APCoRE||
1 Submissions will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be published in BUU2019 proceedings.
2 After reviewed, the editor will inform you on 31 October 2019.
3 Full Registration fees of all presenters include access to the conference facilities, conference book of abstract, and coffee breaks.
4 Burapha University Staffs: Available only if, after you have registered online, please upload a scanned copy of your valid ID card with expiration date to the registration system.
5 APCoRE member: Available only if, after you have registered online, please upload a scanned copy of your valid APCoRE document with expiration date to the registration system.
6 Students: Available only if, after you have registered online, please upload a scanned copy of your valid student ID card with expiration date to the registration system.
7 Participants can be made either online in advance paying, or onsite at the conference. Participant only fee entitles to the same benefits as other delegates.
Bank Transfer to Krungthai BankMethod of Payments
Account Name : Buuconference
Branch : Laemtong Bangsaen
Account No : 386-0-48258-0
Switf Code : KRTHTHBK
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. One Best Presentation Award from each session will also be distributed at the time of the conference.
Option 1: Publication in a Book of Abstracts. For those who’re NOT looking to publish their papers, it’s acceptable to submit your abstracts to the conference, which will be sent to at least two technical committees for a brief review.
Option 2: Publication in BUU2019 Proceedings. Submissions will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be published in proceedings.
You’ll give the presentation at the conference if your abstract is accepted, but your paper will NOT be published in conference proceedings/journal.
- Follow the template when preparing your abstract:
For option 1. please use Abstract Template
Full Paper (Publication & Presentation)
Not only your paper will be published in conference proceedings/journal, but also be granted a chance for presentation
- Follow the template when preparing your full paper:
For option 2 please use Template
Please submit your full paper/abstract via submission system using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=buu2019
There are two modes of presentation: Oral presentation and Poster presentation. Presenters may select their preferred mode of presentation at the submission time. The Program Committee will try the best to offer a time slot of the presentation in the preferred mode. However, the right is reserved to select the mode and time slot that best fit with the conference program.
English is the official language for this conference.
1. Oral Presentations have a 20 minutes slots. Please prepare a presentation that lasts for up to 15 minutes maximum to allow 3-5 minutes for discussion after your talk. We recommend meeting with the session support 15-30 minutes before start of the session of your presentation to upload your slides from USB flash dive/memory stick.
2. Accepted formats: PPTX or PDF.
3.Please label your file with your Name and the session member.
1. Poster size should be A0 size (90 x 120 cm) and must be in portrait format. The content on poster include Abstract, Objective, Methodology, Results, and Conclusion.
2. Poster is allowed to set on 26 November 2019 from 3.30 pm. to 5.00 pm. and 27 November 2019 from 7.00 am. to 8.00 am.
If there is evidence that the authors failed either by themselves or via proxy to present the paper at the conference. The paper must be identified as “No-Show”, and will not be available on other public access, should it be the case. Registration fee is non-refundable.