Track 1 : Innovation in Marine Science
– Marine Biotechnology and Engineering
– Bioresources, Ecology and Environment
– Ocean Color
Track 2 : Health and Wellness for Smarter Life
– Medical Biotechnology
– Smart Health
– Medical/Wellness Device
Track 3 : Creativity, Innovation, and Smart Approach in Agriculture and Food
– Premium and Smart Food
– Smart Farm
– Nutrition and Functional Food
Track 4 : Culture, Society, and Education for the Betterment
– Design Technology
– Smart Tourism and Hospitality
– Teaching and Learning Innovation
– Smart Business and Finance
– Language and Literature
Track 5 : Others
– Science and Technology
– Humanities and Social Science
– Health Science
- Deadline for Abstract OR Full Paper submission : 31 March 2017
- Notification of review results : 17 May 2017
- Deadline for revised paper submission : 31 May 2017
- Acceptance notification : 20 June 2017
- Deadline for Early Bird Registration : 5 July 2017
- Deadline for Late Owl Registration : 15 July 2017
- Use-in-Conference-Only edition of Proceedings available for download : 24 July 2017
- Conference Dates : 3-4 August 2017
- Official Edition of Conference Proceedings release : 10 August 2017
Registration Terms And Conditions
Registration for BUU2017 can only be made online through the conference registration system. Online registration will be possible 21st June, 2017 to 15th July, 2017 (for presenters).
In order to provide a greater opportunity for more people to present at the conference, each accepted paper with multiple co-authors should have a different conference registrant. However, co-authors may appear on multiple papers.
Presenters of accepted contributions will have to be registered to the conference by 15th July, 2017 to be included in the conference program, at least one registration per paper.
Registration fees of all presenters include access to the conference facilities, conference book of abstract, coffee breaks, and a conference dinner.
Students are allocated a discount price for standard registration.
All participants (not presenters) attending the conference will have to register as conference participants.
Presentation in the conference is not guaranteed until full payment of the registration fee is received.
Registrations cancelled or missed transfer will not be eligible for a refund.
The conference program may be subject to changes.
For questions regarding registration please contact conference secretariat by e-mail email@example.com
1.Visit the conference registration system (http://www.buuconference.buu.ac.th/registration/)
2.Put your personal information including the details of your paper.
3.You can identify yourself as a regular participant or as a student. If you register as a student, make sure that you bring a proof that you are enrolled in a registered program from your university (or a valid student card).
4.You are invited to provide payment details. You can select an invoice address.
5.After completion of the registration procedure, please print out the form (detail of payment will be in the form please check).
6.Organize payment of your registration fees within 7 days. A payment procedure for this conference is the bank transfer (or international bank transfer).
(At least one registration per paper)
7.Take the deposit slip after you pay your registration fees.
8.Submit the deposit slip to our website (http://www.buuconference.buu.ac.th/registration/) including copy of student card, indicating your current student status.
|Type||Early Bird Registration
(Before 16 July 2017)
|Late Owl Registration
(16 July – 31 July 2017)
|Regular||4,000 THB||5,000 THB|
|Student||2,000 THB||2,500 THB|
|Burapha Staffs||3,500 THB||5,000 THB|
Bank Transfer to Krungthai BankMethod of Payments
Account Name : Buuconference
Branch : Laemtong Bangsaen
Account No : 386-0-48258-0
Switf Code : KRTHTHBK
All full paper submissions will be peer reviewed and evaluated based on originality, technical and/or research content/depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. One Best Presentation Award from each session will also be distributed at the time of the conference.
Option 1: Publication in a Book of Abstracts. For those who’re NOT looking to publish their papers, it’s acceptable to submit your abstracts to the conference, which will be sent to at least two technical committees for a brief review.
Option 2: Publication in Proceedings. Submissions will be peer reviewed by conference committees, and accepted papers will be published in proceedings. Selected papers will be published on the Journal
- Burapha Science Journal (http://science.buu.ac.th/part/buuscij/) which is indexed by TCI Impact Factor (Group 1)
- Burapha Humanities and Social Science Journal (http://www.huso.buu.ac.th/Journal/) which is indexed by TCI Impact Factor (Group 1)
- Burapha Health Journal (https://www.tci-thaijo.org/index.php/phjbuu/) which is indexed by TCI Impact Factor (Group 1)
- Burapha University Journal
Information about how to apply to publish in this journal will be sent by the organization to the confirmed participants by e-mail
You’ll give the presentation at the conference if your abstract is accepted, but your paper will NOT be published in conference proceedings/journal.
- Follow the template when preparing your abstract:
For option 1. please use Abstract Template
Full Paper (Publication & Presentation)
Not only your paper will be published in conference proceedings/journal, but also be granted a chance for presentation
- Follow the template when preparing your full paper:
For option 2, please useTemplate
Please submit your full paper/abstract via submission system using the following link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=buu2017
There are two modes of presentation: Oral presentation and Poster presentation. Presenters may select their preferred mode of presentation at the submission time. The Program Committee will try the best to offer a time slot of the presentation in the preferred mode. However, the right is reserved to select the mode and time slot that best fit with the conference program.
English is the official language for this conference.
20 minutes including 5 minutes discussion
1. Poster size should be A0 size (90 x 120 cm) and must be in portrait format. The content on poster include Abstract, Objective, Methodology, Results, and Conclusion.
2. Poster is allowed to set on 2 August 2017 from 3.30 pm. to 5.00 pm. and 3 August 2017 from 7.00 am. to 8.00 am.
If there is evidence that the authors failed either by themselves or via proxy to present the paper at the conference. The paper must be identified as “No-Show”, and will not be available on other public access, should it be the case. Registration fee is non-refundable.